Finding a New Rhythm Since COVID-19
- by: Chestnut Family Dental,
- January 21st, 2021,
- Chestnut Family Dental
Chestnut Family Dental is happy to be able to continue to treat our patients during this time. Our team and patient’s health are our highest concern, and we take pride in the protocols we have put in place to create a healthy environment.
Here are some ways we are staying proactive:
- Patients are calling the office when they arrive for their appointment and waiting in their cars until their provider is ready for them. This alleviates traffic in the reception area.
- Patients are required to wear masks upon arrival and departure from the office.
- We are taking temperatures and asking pre-screening questions prior to patients coming into the office.
- We are wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We continue to follow CDC guidelines in infection control procedures.
- Prior to the pandemic, we invested in surgically clean air units!
Our team has been so incredible in finding a new rhythm throughout the days and we are so proud of the flexibility and ideas everyone is contributing.
Our goal is always to provide the best dental treatment possible and achieve enhanced patient comfort. We continue to have this goal is mind during every and any obstacle.
THANK YOU to our patients for being flexible and willing to follow our protocols!